1) Are you the type of person that wants/needs top of the line
electronics? Why or why not?
I can honestly say that i am not the person who needs top of the line electronics because i do not need those things to get me through the day. I made need a phone just in case of emergencies and to contact other people when ever i would need something. I would also need a small hand held device to keep me occupied while i am alone. For example i may need an ipod to listen to music and to play games on when i have spare time.
2) How do you feel about Apple’s bank of material that will be
released over time?
I think that apple is being smart about how they release their products. A company should not be releasing all of their products at once. The consumers will be forced to pick 1 over the other while selling them in different of time will get the consumers to purchase the goods one by one.
3) How do you think the iPhone might change in the years to
come? What other applications/functions would you like to see
incorporated into new versions?
I think that the iPhone may have new features that no other companies had thought of. I would like to see a built in pencil in the new versions because not a lot of people carry around a spare pencil.
No comments:
Post a Comment